Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Way ...

I'm not one with a blond, black or any red head shade.
I haven't greyed so far and it has yet to fade.
Fact is, I have coloured hair with an uncertain fate.
It used to be orange, then brow witch turned chocolate.
It might be purple or ginger one day,
But who cares anyway ...

I'm not  one of the tall, pole looking ones.
I'm not one of the slim or skinny crayon ones.
I'd like to believe I am half way between being
Fit and Thick which is sort of depending
On my mood for the previous week
Weather I dieted or ate like a freak ...

I'm not from Europe, although i'd like to go there.
I'm not from Asia, Africa or America to be fair.
I'm from planet earth, 21st century nowhere.
My country makes it that I don't belong anywhere.
Black girl  from African descent leaving in a European
Environment on Native American land in the middle of the Ocean ...

I come from Home and I plan on going far away.
I'm going Home and I come from far away.
I know who I am and what I am today.
I know who I want to be at the end of the day.
I'm healthy, I'm smart, I am hot, and I'm Okay,
I am kind of awesome, and i'm on my way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment